منتديات احباب الروح
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات احباب الروح

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلالدردشهدخول

Lo0o0ove sMs

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ato0osha
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
Ato0osha

عدد الرسائل : 10
العمر : 32
رقم العضويه : 16
مزاجك اليوم : Lo0o0ove sMs 110
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/08/2008

Lo0o0ove sMs Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Lo0o0ove sMs   Lo0o0ove sMs I_icon_minitime8/12/2008, 11:43 pm

L o v E S m S

Lo0o0ove sMs Love

A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will. u've filled a space no one can fill!

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

U want & u get, that's luck, U want & u wait, that's time. U want but u compromise, that's life. And U want & u wait & u don't compromise that's LOVE

You can fall from the sky.
You can fall from a tree.
But the best way to fall.
Is in love with me

To learn and never be filled, is wisdom; To teach and never be weary is love.

don't be too good, i might miss you. don't be too caring, i might like you. don't be too sweet, i might fall. it's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all.

what if i said "i like you", would you .... back and say it's ok? what if i tell you "i miss you", would you go back and say you'll stay? how about if i confess that "i love you" would you ever .... back?

U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight, those words run thru my head day n nite, i dreamt u held me n made me see, dat 4ever 2gether we wud be!

I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make u smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for you.

There are 3 steps to happy happiness, 1 you, 2 me, 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight, those words run thru my head day n nite, i dreamt u held me n made me see, dat 4ever 2gether we wud be!

If i were a tear in ur eye, i wood roll down onto ur lips, But if u were a tear in my eye,i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make u smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for you.

y do i txt u? its my choice. its my way of sayng i rmmber u. y do i rmmber u? its my choice. it proves dat i care. y do i care? dnt knw, its not my choice but my heart's.

Each friend represents a world in us. A world possibly not born until they arrive. Thanks for making my world complete.

An angel asked me a reason why I care for u so much. I told her I care for u some much coz… There's no reason not to.

True luv is hard 2 find, special 1, 1 of a kind, but the luv inside of me is true, it appeared d day i met you!

I believe that God above, created u for me to luv, He picked you out from all the rest, coz He knew id luv you the best!

Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love b d one to knock at your door, so by d time u start to fall, u know that your feeling is for sure.

If u love me like u told me, please b careful wiv my heart. u can take it just dont break it, or my world will fall apart
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
O?°'¨ Mhs.4Ever¨'°?O
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
O?°'¨ Mhs.4Ever¨'°?O

عدد الرسائل : 314
العمر : 35
رقم العضويه : 7
مزاجك اليوم : Lo0o0ove sMs 16210
علم دولتي : Lo0o0ove sMs Iq10
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/08/2008

Lo0o0ove sMs Empty